Saturday, November 15, 2008

The End of The Thinking Servant

Yes, this will be the final posting in this blog. I have decided since I have ended the Seminary portion of my life that I want to move on to the next phase. I plan on opening a new blog under a new name once I get settled in our new geographical location.

I have also decided to leave only some of my postings to view. Think of the ones I leave here as a "BEST OF THE THINKING SERVANT" section. I don't have a set number but I am only leaving what I feel are the best of my column. I am also deleting some good ones that are more topical to events of the day than would be appreciated in future years. Of course, I may delete a favorite of yours that maybe wasn't one I wanted to leave. I apologize if your favorite gets the delete.

I have enjoyed blogging at this site and look forward to a new blog (or blogs) in the future.\

Cordially,

The Thinking Servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home