Friday, October 05, 2007

Movies We'd Like to See Made

NOTE: Though these are written in a somewhat humorous vein, I really would love to see these movies made below.

10) The Godmother.

9) Ferris Bueler's Day at Work

8) The Sound of Preaching

7) Tech School Musical

6) Dances with Porcupines

5) The Bob Newhart Story

4) Monty Python and the Titanic

3) Forrest Gump and the Temple of Doom

2) Preachin' in the Rain

1) The Thinking Servant: The Movie (what else would you expect here)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

These are great! Numbers 9, 4, 3, and 1 made me laugh. I would pay to go see those. :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

I love your humor. I would also enjoy some of these. Especially the Godmother!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home